Sunday, March 13, 2011

Big Drews Soundtrack

While we are filming the always amazing play called Romeo and Juliet I and other fellow classmates who took the job of soundtrack will be getting music for this play. The reason I wanted this job was because of my passion and drive for music.  What i am planning to do for the next 6 weeks for this play is getting songs that fit the right moments of the play.  My dream is to have a future in soundtrack in some type of movie or play in the future.  My songs will create tension, drama, conflict, and will highlight all of the important parts in the play.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Andrew, I am also on the audio team and I was wandering how much of the music do you have so far in your part of the play. Because we have decided to make our own music on garageband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to this with my passion for music as well. I'm using garage band to make my own type of music for each scene. It'll be really cool to see if we come up with the same type of music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Songs that create tension, drama, conflict and other emotions could be used in multiple sequences. Certain songs could represent a certain character. When a character enters, have their song play. Or have certain songs represent an emotion, in a fight, have a fight theme, have love music during love scenes.

    ReplyDelete